Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    ouch.

I never called her a slut. I was just joking about her sleeping around. It's the second degree for god's sake. Do you people have any sense of humour at all?

My interpretation was quite ambiguous in the first place anyway.
    I have quite a clear conception of her sexual history and I believe her to have had multiple sexual partners. Make of that what you will lad.

ReputationRep:
    Can you please remove my name from your sig please? You are, I see, small minded and homophobic.

(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Can you please remove my name from your sig please? You are, I see, small minded and homophobic.
    Yes, i saw his homophobic comment as well. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Only on the basis that you back up your request with relevant and cogent points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangina)
    Only on the basis that you back up your request with relevant and cogent points.
    You make sweeping judgments about TK without backing them up and said you hate homosexuals.

So remove my name please

ReputationRep:
    You make sweeping judgments about TK without backing them up and said you hate homosexuals.

So remove my name please
    Stick rule britannia up yer bum.

ReputationRep:

So remove my name please
    You're in mine now! Look!

ReputationRep:

So remove my name please
    I'm very pro homosexual rights. But I accept people having homophobic opinions. Might as well be honest, than politically correct all the time. I haven't read his homophobic comment and can't be bothered.
    It's just like those people who claim they're anti-racism when clearly it's to get rid of their guilty conscience because in fact, they're pure racists.

ReputationRep:
    I'm very pro homosexual rights. But I accept people having homophobic opinions. Might as well be honest, than politically correct all the time. I haven't read his homophobic comment and can't be bothered.
    It's just like those people who claim they're anti-racism when clearly it's to get rid of their guilty conscience because in fact, they're pure racists.
    I can accpet their opinions, however I don't want to be associated with them

ReputationRep:
    makes sense, I guess...

ReputationRep:
    I would not wish to have someone as ignorant and as inarticulate as yourself in my signature anyway. I class you in the same bracket as tiny kates, rep whore.

ReputationRep:
    I would not wish to have someone as ignorant and as inarticulate as yourself in my signature anyway. I class you in the same bracket as tiny kates, rep whore.
    Wow, I'm in your signature!

rep whore
    I'd like to point out that not all people with lots of rep are rep whores.

It's funny how anyone that shows a bit of wit or imagination, is considered as childish by some of you. Without these people's posts (like tis_me_lord), we'd probably only have posts to read about who you like and who you don't like, who's on your nice list...blablabla. Accept a bit of controversy ffs. Without it, we might as well just become sheep.
    That implies that people have been calling me childish, who's been doing that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    Wow, I'm in your signature!
    Yes, I consider you a worthy addition despite your past antics in the form of Maskall and Bono.

ReputationRep:
    you guys are hilarious. hope you didn't miss me too much

(Original post by TinyKates)
    you guys are hilarious
    Have you been calling me childish? *Taps foot* Oh and thanks, i know i'm hillarious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    you guys are hilarious. hope you didn't miss me too much
    *looks at sig*
    yay!

ReputationRep:
    I'll proplery get a load of skitt for this, but i'm planning on waiting till i meet the right girl. I plan on not commiting the act of love until i am in love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    I'll proplery get a load of skitt for this, but i'm planning on waiting till i meet the right girl. I plan on not commiting the act of love until i am in love.
    Thats your choice. Good for you. . How old are you?

(Original post by Dude)
    Skitt? Whatever that is i wont give you any, your way of thinking is very respectable, though i doubt i have the will power to do that myself.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.