Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

At what age did you lose it? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Thats your choice. Good for you. . How old are you?
    He's 42

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    I'll proplery get a load of skitt for this, but i'm planning on waiting till i meet the right girl. I plan on not commiting the act of love until i am in love.
    I did that

We're not all ****s here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    He's 42
    Not for another 24 years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Skitt? Whatever that is i wont give you any, your way of thinking is very respectable, though i doubt i have the will power to do that myself.
    and skitt basically means that you will make fun of me.

ReputationRep:
    Tiny kates- be warned these forums are not big enough for both of us. Huntroyde, I'm gunning for you as well- you are both expendable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangina)
    Tiny kates- be warned these forums are not big enough for both of us. Huntroyde, I'm gunning for you as well- you are both expendable.
    i'll bear it in mind percy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i'll bear it in mind percy
    Percy? Are you talking to me?

ReputationRep:
    Percy? Are you talking to me?
    She is

ReputationRep:
    She is
    Why did she call me "Percy"?

ReputationRep:
    You knew about Maskall and Bono but you don't know about Percy? Bizarre

ReputationRep:
    Percy is a past member who got banned. Percy is a bit like you i guess. He was here just before i came along. But he has been talked about in other threads so i kind of know he wasn't liked by everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    You knew about Maskall and Bono but you don't know about Percy? Bizarre
    I was told about maskall and bono by pm when i asked who invisible was. I usec to come on here back in january/ feb and i remember bono from then.

ReputationRep:
    Percy is a past member who got banned. Percy is a bit like you i guess. He was here just before i came along. But he has been talked about in other threads so i kind of know he wasn't liked by everyone.
    I'll do a search for him.

ReputationRep:
    I was told about maskall and bono by pm when i asked who invisible was. I usec to come on here back in january/ feb and i remember bono from then.
    busteddddddddd

ReputationRep:
    busteddddddddd
    You may be manipulative, conniving and inarticulate but you are most certainly not intelligent. Your attempts to link me to unpopular past members in an attempt to discredit me is unwarranted and unpleasant. You are my arch nemesis.

ReputationRep:
    You may be manipulative, conniving and inarticulate but you are most certainly not intelligent. Your attempts to link me to unpopular past members in an attempt to discredit me is unwarranted and unpleasant. You are my arch nemesis.
    i think it's clear to most people who you are. if you want to insult me, then you can do it by pm
    you look like a bit of a **** at the moment i'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    i think it's clear to most people who you are. if you want to insult me, then you can do it by pm
    you look like a bit of a **** at the moment i'm afraid
    You look like a common hoe with a foul mouth after that outburst. And what did you just call me? I think I'm gonna have to report you. Things are gonna change round here fast.

ReputationRep:
    You look like a common hoe with a foul mouth? And what did you just call me? I think I'm gonna have to report you. Things are gonna change round here fast.
    good luck

ReputationRep:
    Things are gonna change round here fast.
    Be sure to let us know when things have changed as we might just miss it

Good luck with your conquest, I'm sure the transition will be successful with you as its spearhead.

ReputationRep:
    You look like a common hoe with a foul mouth after that outburst. And what did you just call me? I think I'm gonna have to report you. Things are gonna change round here fast.
    im baack! that was fun, i cant believe your still at it!
    how pathetic! :rolleyes:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.