The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
kriztinae
i know how rude!!
well there are some wierd people, maybe they let him out of the mental institution for a week? :rolleyes: hehe

LoL you never know! but they should really put him back inside!
kriztinae
i know how rude!!
well there are some wierd people, maybe they let him out of the mental institution for a week? :rolleyes: hehe

yeah outpatients
kriztinae
ooh which older member? do share!!

It's probably best that you scan the posts in question instead of believing everything i say and get a better idea yourself.
Custard
LoL you never know! but they should really put him back inside!

that would be logical!
but by the sounds of it hes back for revenge! :rolleyes:
Reply 584
kriztinae
ooh which older member? do share!!

ohhh yeah do!!
Reply 585
kriztinae
that would be logical!
but by the sounds of it hes back for revenge! :rolleyes:

lol lock your doors!
tis_me_lord
It's probably best that you scan the posts in question instead of believing everything i say and get a better idea yourself.

hmm :frown:
Custard
lol lock your doors!

ooh im safe! i live far far away! .... :biggrin:
Reply 588
kriztinae
ooh im safe! i live far far away! .... :biggrin:

I dont think he knows who i am... so i think im a little safer!
Reply 589
tis_me_lord

Hmmm... i was thinking, which was a shock to myself aswel, i dont know where these posts are therefore cant pass judgement on who they are...
Custard
I dont think he knows who i am... so i think im a little safer!

haha probs
i was a little bit insulting last nite! :eek: hehe al is good! :wink:
Reply 591
kriztinae
haha probs
i was a little bit insulting last nite! :eek: hehe al is good! :wink:

Oh well im sure he will get over it!
I figure Im pretty safe, no one wants to come to scotland

anyway I find him amusing
Custard
Hmmm... i was thinking, which was a shock to myself aswel, i dont know where these posts are therefore cant pass judgement on who they are...

Start on page 19 and read from there.
Reply 594
sublime_envy
I figure Im pretty safe, no one wants to come to scotland

anyway I find him amusing

I'd really like to read some of his posts actually... they seem to have some effect on people
Actually try from pages 20, not 19.
Custard
I'd really like to read some of his posts actually... they seem to have some effect on people

do a serch for him

anyway I have to go for awhile kiddies and get some things done around the house. Don't get up to too much trouble while Im gone! :wink:
Reply 597
sublime_envy
do a serch for him

anyway I have to go for awhile kiddies and get some things done around the house. Don't get up to too much trouble while Im gone! :wink:

bye!

well reading these he is very witty and quick with his come backs, and is very clever but i havent got a cat in hells chance in knowing who he is!
i was 17 and a half, so desent age.

i thought it was right at the time n i din regret it but he turned out to be a total asshole and he deliberatly cheated on me to brake up with me after 9 months, so i was happy at the time but i regret loosing it to him now.

problem with him being my first is that now a year after loosing it i have someone really special in my life who makes love to me with passion and with the feelings in his heart hes not using me for sex cus i ended up talking him into it. the first time we made love i knew that i loved him so much and that he loved me. it felt wrong that he had to be the second person to have me, i wish he could have been that special person. i feel dirty about the other guy. but at least my partner can say he has forever instead of first.
ok who was percy??! :confused: :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending