The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 620
Right im off now bye thanks for everything everyone... might come on later!

bye xx
Reply 621
sublime_envy
teenage crushes are still important!

Yeah it does kind of suck but we are going on holiday when he comes back.

yeah well esp. my teenage crush lol it was like love at first site! across from the pool table, and we both didnt have a clue the other one thought the same until of our friends were discussing it.... lucky they did eh?
Reply 622
priya
talk to him about it. you shouldn't feel pressurised into doing something you don't wanna. he should respect you enough to understand this: if he doesn't- then he isn't worth it frankly.

I have spoken to him and he has been so totally ace with and he has just made me like him more god damn it! woooooo thank you!! :biggrin::biggrin:
i was 16
Reply 624
another consideration to take into account is, if the girl had a good body/ was good looking!
DazYaSSS
another consideration to take into account is, if the girl had a good body/ was good looking!
Why?
Reply 626
DazYaSSS

how many accounts have you set up no dazya lol?
Reply 627
snow_white
i was 17 and a half, so desent age.

i thought it was right at the time n i din regret it but he turned out to be a total asshole and he deliberatly cheated on me to brake up with me after 9 months, so i was happy at the time but i regret loosing it to him now.

problem with him being my first is that now a year after loosing it i have someone really special in my life who makes love to me with passion and with the feelings in his heart hes not using me for sex cus i ended up talking him into it. the first time we made love i knew that i loved him so much and that he loved me. it felt wrong that he had to be the second person to have me, i wish he could have been that special person. i feel dirty about the other guy. but at least my partner can say he has me forever instead of first.

You're forgetting that someone on this forum knows you rather well. What happened to the previous boyfriend. Or had it possibly slipped your mind? Was he really that bad that you forgot about him?
Reply 628
15 and a bit.
Reply 629
ThornsnRoses
Whos parents would approve of them shagging at 14?! Not mine...hehehe...
Also, just coz you lose at 14, it doesnt make you a slut...its just a bit young. But then again, its better to get it over and done with, because its going to happen sooner or later :wink:

Get it over with?
Well some people don't see sex as something that's done with random people. Having sex shouldn't just be "having sex". The person you're doing it with, should come into account too.
Personally, if I knew that my girlfriend had had sex with guys she didn't really care about, that would really disappoint me. It would basically mean she would be prepared to do the stuff she does with me, with any other guy. It kind of takes away all of the emotional value of the act...
Reply 630
i think it doesnt matter when guys lose their virginity... only girls matter.
few weeks ago, so 18 :smile:
Reply 632
lose it? *sings* give it away, give it away, give it away now *fades into distance*:biggrin:
Reply 633
JenniferPowers
Why doesn't it matter for guys?

Yeah, that was such a random comment. If guys can assume they can lose it to anyone, on any occasion, then girls can to and indeed, there are girls who think that way. But when girls go as low as "borrowing" their friend's boyfriend to lose their virginity, then it just becomes sad.

Ok, losing it to the person you marry is a concept that no longer seems up to date with our society but losing it to anyone just for the sake of it, doesn't seem right to me.
When you do it with any random person, it more or less takes away any emotional value from the act. Basically, in that case, you're prepared to experience what you experience with your long-term girlfriend/boyfriend, with some random person you pick up. It's fine for some people, but it isn't the case for a lot of other people.

Certain people adopt such weird and incoherent attitudes: they'll say that sleeping around is fine but when they get into a serious relationship, havoc breaks out as soon as they find out their partner has slept with someone else. Either you decide there's an emotional aspect to it or you decide it's just about shagging. Why would the same act have a different importance because you're in a relationship or not?
But, even for those for whom there's an important emotional content, incidents do happen but you have to accept the implications...

And for those of you who are starting uni next year: yes, some people sleep around at uni, just as they do in high school and despite the image that is given out, the large majority of people don't sleep around or if they happen to do, it's only one or two random incidents during their student life. It's just the loudmouths who go around telling their stories, that create that image.
sublime_envy
Yeah it does kind of suck but we are going on holiday when he comes back.

Don't forget the "IF"...

Latest

Trending

Trending