Turn on thread page Beta

At what age did you lose it? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    I dunno if the laws the same, but here if a guy is under 16 and he sleeps with a girl whose under 16 he can be done for having sex with a minor....stupid law but hey
    oh oops, yea hes english and he was in england... oops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben3085)
    Indeed.
    Sorry to preach but you're going to regret that in the long run. Sure right now you're thinking "I'm not a virgin anymore", but what about later on, when you get a partner. Either you'll have to keep it a secret from her for the rest of your life, or confess "I lost my virginity to a prostitute".

I'm surprised how open all the lads (London students) are down here about using prostitutes and going to brothels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    Sorry to preach but you're going to regret that in the long run. Sure right now you're thinking "I'm not a virgin anymore", but what about later on, when you get a partner. Either you'll have to keep it a secret from her for the rest of your life, or confess "I lost my virginity to a prostitute".
    'tis true, but I was aware of that when I handed the money over. It's a bridge I'll cross when I come to it, I can't say what I'd tell her now as I don't know....

I think I'd probably just tell the truth. Also, it wasn't something that bothered me particularly - I didn't see the act of losing my virgininty as anything special (don't really see why it is regarded that way) whether it would have been with one of my ex-girlfriends or a stranger so telling someone in the future would be just the same as saying that I'd had sex with a prostitute (omitting that it was my first time).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    lol yes i will, was just bored so had to make it a bit more interesting!
    Sorry for the prejudice, but is that considered normal for a girl coming from a Palestinian family?
    I never thought about trying to pull one of the Palestinian girls I met because I thought they'd want to get me circumcized/show me to their parents so we can get married/convert me to Islam (if she was a Muslim of course).
    Or do you feel this doesn't apply if you don't live in Palestine anyway?

Indian girls are often brought up with very strict morals, especially concerning sex and marriage. Yet you see so many Indian girls in the UK and North America that behave like ****s

ReputationRep:
    i was 14

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxkellyxx)
    i was 14
    :eek: is that the way they do things in Essex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    :eek:

Seems so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)

I'm surprised how open all the lads (London students) are down here about using prostitutes and going to brothels.
    Well it's hard not to be tempted by some of these prostitutes. I was in East Germany a couple of years ago and you'd have streets full of gorgeous prostitutes (a lot from Eastern European countries).
    Any hot-blooded male would be tempted when a gorgeous girl grabs you by the arm and says "do you want to come and have some fun?".

I even started chatting with this 19-year old girl (she told me off for looking at her) who spoke perfect English and was clearly very cultured and intelligent. She had a boyfriend and when I asked her if it bothered him she said "I don't know what he does behind my back, so we're quits". Nice!
    It was quite scary to see gorgeous girls like that whom most of us would never be able to pull, working as prostitutes.

60euros / 30 euros was the price apparently

ReputationRep:
    Well it's hard not to be tempted by some of these prostitutes. I was in East Germany a couple of years ago and you'd have streets full of gorgeous prostitutes (a lot from Eastern European countries).
    Any hot-blooded male would be tempted when a gorgeous girl grabs you by the arm and says "do you want to come and have some fun?".

I even started chatting with this 19-year old girl (she told me off for looking at her) who spoke perfect English and was clearly very cultured and intelligent. She had a boyfriend and when I asked her if it bothered him she said "I don't know what he does behind my back, so we're quits". Nice!
    It was quite scary to see gorgeous girls like that whom most of us would never be able to pull, working as prostitutes.

60euros / 30 euros was the price apparently

you naughty guy!!!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for the prejudice, but is that considered normal for a girl coming from a Palestinian family?
    I never thought about trying to pull one of the Palestinian girls I met because I thought they'd want to get me circumcized/show me to their parents so we can get married/convert me to Islam (if she was a Muslim of course).
    Or do you feel this doesn't apply if you don't live in Palestine anyway?

Indian girls are often brought up with very strict morals, especially concerning sex and marriage. Yet you see so many Indian girls in the UK and North America that behave like ****s
    lol that made me laugh heh
    firstly im christian so no u wouldnt hav to turn muslim!!
    secondly they dont have to find out? what idiot in their right mind would tell their daddy "daddy daddy i slept with this guy"
    my dad would punish me not the guy, its not the guys fault unless he rapes me rite? it was my decision and i have to stick with it for therest of my life!
    plus they think i gotta stay a virgin til i get married. lets keep it that way

ReputationRep:
    Its like that...the sluttiest people come from the strictest family. Its only natural to rebel... I dont mean to generalise, but most of the slutiest of my friends come from strict Catholic backgrounds, and have been going to girls schools all their lives, and those that tend to be least slutty come from liberal backgrounds. I wonder why that is, if only i can see whats inside their minds.

ReputationRep:
    i really liked my bf that i was with and was with him 4 a while so why not have sex with him!!! even though i was only 14, i felt ready...

ReputationRep:
    lol that made me laugh heh
    firstly im christian so no u wouldnt hav to turn muslim!!
    thanks for the offer

secondly they dont have to find out? what idiot in their right mind would tell their daddy "daddy daddy i slept with this guy"
    my dad would punish me not the guy, its not the guys fault unless he rapes me rite? it was my decision and i have to stick with it for therest of my life!
    plus they think i gotta stay a virgin til i get married. lets keep it that way
    So your parents probably wouldn't approve you having lost your virginity at 14? Was it because you wanted to rebel against your parents? Or because too many guys were chasing after you, for you to be able to say no?

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the offer

So your parents probably wouldn't approve you having lost your virginity at 14? Was it because you wanted to rebel against your parents? Or because too many guys were chasing after you, for you to be able to say no?
    Whos parents would approve of them shagging at 14?! Not mine...hehehe...
    Also, just coz you lose at 14, it doesnt make you a slut...its just a bit young. But then again, its better to get it over and done with, because its going to happen sooner or later

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the offer

lol i dunno it wasnt for me to rebel thats for sure.
    i was with a guy he expected it and i couldnt say no.
    yes what a prick but im glad its over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    Its like that...the sluttiest people come from the strictest family. Its only natural to rebel... I dont mean to generalise, but most of the slutiest of my friends come from strict Catholic backgrounds, and have been going to girls schools all their lives, and those that tend to be least slutty come from liberal backgrounds. I wonder why that is, if only i can see whats inside their minds.
    that's so true... but then again, I know a lot of girls who could be considered slutty and they're basically sluts because of family problems/need for affection..

I have a friend who was like that (until she became a mum at 21) and I used to pick her brain. It was quite scary to see how she thought.
    One of her theories:
    "You should always sleep with a guy on the first night because if you're not compatible, what's the point in wasting time to realise later that you're not?"

ReputationRep:
    why couldnt you say no? How old was he?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    Whos parents would approve of them shagging at 14?! Not mine...hehehe...
    Also, just coz you lose at 14, it doesnt make you a slut...its just a bit young. But then again, its better to get it over and done with, because its going to happen sooner or later
    it def doesnt make you a slut. depends on the person etc

ReputationRep:
    man, that sucks.
    Girls who can't say no

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.