Turn on thread page Beta

Best Male Hairstyle watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What do you guys and girls prefer? I've got a nice and trimmed style (see profile pic), but it seems to me the trend is to grow long hair for men, which I can't stand. Anyway, what is the best style? Spiked up, fringe, quiff :p: , Beatles style, the Surfer look ?

ReputationRep:
    I like Indie boy hair

ReputationRep:
    I think it'll always depend on the face shape - the best hairstyle for one person will look stupid on another.

I'm not sure what to suggest for you though.

ReputationRep:
    i dont have a hair style

ReputationRep:
    Im just short back and sides, a fancy hair style wouldnt suit me or my job

ReputationRep:
    long hair but i dont know the style, i just leave it all curly and messed up

ReputationRep:
    long hair but i dont know the style, i just leave it all curly and messed up
    I hate seeing some guys like that. It's ok if it's just a bit long but when it's shoulder length it becomes ugly. I fight the urge to run a brush through their hair.

ReputationRep:
    I pretty much have an afro. It's short and controlled though. I can straighten it and it isn't too long =]

ReputationRep:
    I like short hair on guys, pretty much without exception!

ReputationRep:
    Medium length - not long but not too short, and funky.

ReputationRep:
    go to a decent stylist (a nice young lady if you so like), and let them be creative.

ReputationRep:
    Clearly my hair...

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Long, messy and brunette

ReputationRep:
    dif things suit dif ppl, but i love the curly dark look but not too long kinda mika / lee off josephesk.

ReputationRep:
    you should pick your hairstyle based on your face shape and hair type (thin/thick, curly/straight etc.) Because of my jaw line and nose ive always had a short/medium cut with a kinda surfer/indie/mod/full-volume style. I'd look stupid with short hair but obviously it'd suit people with a different face shape and hair type.

Ask a stylist or a girl who reads lots of fashion magazines what they think would suit you

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the person I think but generally I rather like touseled surfer-type hair.

ReputationRep:
    I like it when a guy's hair is longer on top, and then it's styled. All messy like.

ReputationRep:
    emo.

ReputationRep:
    I went to a female stylist...not on purpose just she was the one available and have been with her for about 12 months now. I have medium length hair that is scruffy at the sides and spiked towards my left (right if you look str8 at me) I only use wax not gel...it looks ****.

ReputationRep:
    Just having it spiked up is fine, although a bit cliche, but it works and looks good, so it's all good. Anything with gel or spray looks good if you ask me.

I did love Eric Szmanda's doo before he went all emo - he just looked so cute and adorable, like a little puppy! lol

[IMG]http://www.cele*****y.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/ericsmazda.jpg[/IMG]

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.