Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So, so far today I've eaten special k for breakfast (with milk) and then for my lunch I had a watercress and egg sandwich. I've also had a Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream today. For dinner I'm supposed to be having a jacket potato with salmon and veggies.
    So peeps is this alrighty?

ReputationRep:
    Had milk with your breakfast, ****ing weirdo.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes what you're eating is fine, why wouldn't it be?

ReputationRep:
    What's your concern about this? I don't see anything to worry about!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What flavour was the Ice Cream?

ReputationRep:
    Yes you've had
    Fibre
    Protein
    Carbs

Plus you'll have vegetables.

You're eating healthier than me
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umar39)
    What's your concern about this? I don't see anything to worry about!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What flavour was the Ice Cream?
    Cookie dough.
    Is it normal to have the ice cream or is it really bad?

ReputationRep:
    It's very normal to eat ice cream particularly during the summer months

Nice choice of ice cream

ReputationRep:
    Why are you so concerned with "normal". All you should be concerned about is your health, not whether other people eat the exact same way as you.

From the sounds of it you have a reasonably well balanced diet. And yes it's normal to eat ice cream, if ice cream wasn't "normal" it wouldn't be available in abundance and in hundreds of flavours in shops and supermarkets. The important thing is to eat things like ice cream in moderation (As in not all the time).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missdiorxx)
    So, so far today I've eaten special k for breakfast (with milk) and then for my lunch I had a watercress and egg sandwich. I've also had a Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream today. For dinner I'm supposed to be having a jacket potato with salmon and veggies.
    Heya, I'm not too good with diets myself but I wanted to say that I understand you worrying *not that you should*.

I'm constantly reading what we should and shouldn't eat and what's bad for you and I'm constantly worried now, to the point of never being comfortable with my diet. I feel like I lack all my vitamins and protein so I'm constantly overthinking and then feeling unhappy.

Maybe you're not in this situation at all haha but if you are I just wanted to say I get you haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azul)
    Heya, I'm not too good with diets myself but I wanted to say that I understand you worrying *not that you should*.

I'm constantly reading what we should and shouldn't eat and what's bad for you and I'm constantly worried now, to the point of never being comfortable with my diet. I feel like I lack all my vitamins and protein so I'm constantly overthinking and then feeling unhappy.

Maybe you're not in this situation at all haha but if you are I just wanted to say I get you haha.

Do you feel well in yourself? *Doesn't seem a lot to me but I like to snack and eat on the go. . *Seems pretty good,if it fills you up. I would still be hungry on that. *

(Original post by missdiorxx)
    You just wanted to make a thread didn't you?

ReputationRep:
    What is watercress

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah normal/fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azul)

I'm definately in your situation - but I think that if I have one chocolate brownie, or a McDonalds I think that I'm going to have heart disease or going to have a stroke...

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.