Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I want to drop a message to a guy who doesn't know me, what can I say ? Watch

I saw him two times in college and I want to talk to him to get to know him ( I've easily found his Facebook). He probably never noticed me.

I don't want too feel an awkward stalker, do you have any idea of what I say could? Or any excuse so I can reach out to him ?

Thanks in advance for your ideas

ReputationRep:
    Hello I've seen you around college, what do you study?
    Or something like that
    LOOL
    :rofl:

That probably sounds stupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I saw him two times in college and I want to talk to him to get to know him ( I've easily found his Facebook). He probably never noticed me.

I don't want too feel an awkward stalker, do you have any idea of what I say could? Or any excuse so I can reach out to him ?

yolo it, life too short, just do small talk at start, don't rush in too quick.

(Original post by ckfeister)
    Can you give me an exemple ?

(Original post by ckfeister)
    Can you give me an example ?

Maybe add him on facebook and then post some kinda status like 'Bored, someone new drop a message'

Maybe add him on facebook and then post some kinda status like 'Bored, someone new drop a message'
    Well I'm 23

ReputationRep:
    Can you give me an exemple ?
    Say hi, wait for him to reply.
    How are you? wait for him to reply
    then say back if he asks

If he sounds not interested than don't bother after, otherwise talk about what he said on " how are you " small talk can be somewhat awkward.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.