A-Level options for Business in University. Watch

IJasonnnnn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
In the college that I have been accepted to I have chosen Business, Physics and Maths. My life plan has now taken a turn and I want to focus more on business rather than the Sciences. My induction day is on the 31st of August so I have time to rethink which A-Levels I should take and have a confident decision on what to change on induction day. What A-Levels would you all suggest for me to take if I would like to take Business (BA/Hons) in University. Business is obviously one I would take but I'm not sure what to take for the other two. Thanks.
tr.12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'd say do simple subjects that will be easier to get a good grade on rather than sciences. Stuff that you enjoy as a BA hons business does not require maths ect
username2302105
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Take ICT/Computing/Computer Science, I am going to do Business at university too. I do Business, ICT, Biology and Chemistry at A-level. ICT is really good as some jobs will require you to use computers. Most people also take Maths, Psychology or Economics with Business.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Performance Design and Practice Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?