Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What routine do you reccomend for me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I've got gym membership for a month (i know its not enough time to see major improvements but im going to uni outside of london)

I want to improve my core - by that i suppose that means by back muscles,abdominal area and make it easier to sit down properly (sometimes i struggle) and improve my legs and make my arms bigger

What routine do you reccomend?

Also what fruits are good to eat to build muscle - i know theres the faq but id like a bit more of a detailed reccomendation.

ReputationRep:
    I'd pick one of the ones in the FAQ then if you want add some core stuff specific to what our problem is. Squats and deadlifts are good for your core so are fine for a beginner. Probably ice cream fitness if you care about arms *

Fruit isn't really good for building muscle. I mean obviously it's good for you but rather lacking in calories and protein.
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by scrawlx101)
    So I've got gym membership for a month (i know its not enough time to see major improvements but im going to uni outside of london)

I want to improve my core - by that i suppose that means by back muscles,abdominal area and make it easier to sit down properly (sometimes i struggle) and improve my legs and make my arms bigger

What routine do you reccomend?

Also what fruits are good to eat to build muscle - i know theres the faq but id like a bit more of a detailed reccomendation.
    If you know about the FAQ, but haven't read the FAQ; the best place to start, is probably... the FAQ

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.