The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hey everyone :smile:

My vibrator that I ordered while at uni broke yesterday after having it for half a year. I'm a little annoyed but could get another one by tomorrow via Amazon Prime. The issue is that I'm with the family again for a few months and they are always poking their noses where they don't belong. I wouldn't put it past them to open my parcels/posts without my permission.

Any advice on how to order it without risking them finding out?

click and collect - argos
Poor jesus rolling in his grave :frown:
Poor jesus rolling in his grave :frown:

He had holes in his hands so it was easy for him.
Original post by l'etranger
He had holes in his hands so it was easy for him.

What the ****?
Original post by unprinted
Yes, LoveHoney for their '12 months money back, no questions asked' returns policy if nothing else. Unless you're desperate to have one NOW, it's worth looking at their deal of the day (which typically has a 50% discount) until it's the sort of thing you are looking for.

Brb gonna go buy a fleshlight, use it for 364 days and give it back. No questions asked.
Find a guy with Parkinson's

im ded
Original post by The_Internet
Brb gonna go buy a fleshlight, use it for 364 days and give it back. No questions asked.

You're going to want to keep it, trust me.
Lol thanks everyone! I wasn't expecting this thread to be revived with a rather lengthy discussion :tongue: :thumbsup:
Original post by WBZ144
Lol thanks everyone! I wasn't expecting this thread to be revived with a rather lengthy discussion :tongue: :thumbsup:

Anon fail, lol. Now we know who was secretly buying that vibrator.
Original post by RabbitCFH
Anon fail, lol. Now we know who was secretly buying that vibrator.

Hehe, I know but the reason why I originally made it Anon was that I was a little shy at the time. Now I'm not bothered.
Original post by WBZ144
Hehe, I know but the reason why I originally made it Anon was that I was a little shy at the time. Now I'm not bothered.

Ah damn, I thought I was so clever and sneaky revealing your true identity.

My vibrator that I ordered while at uni broke yesterday after having it for half a year. I'm a little annoyed but could get another one by tomorrow via Amazon Prime. The issue is that I'm with the family again for a few months and they are always poking their noses where they don't belong. I wouldn't put it past them to open my parcels/posts without my permission.

you could say its a present for your mum for christmas give it to herr and then when she opens it she'll say return it and you say yes but dont really return it you just keep it for yourself
Original post by Tootles
All I want for Christmas is an or-gas-m, an or-ga-m, an or-gas-m :flute:

I bought one from Poundland once, just so I could say I had (and I was curious as to the quality :ninja: ). My girlfriend at the time and I were very surprised how good it was.

I've seen them in our Poundland, the bullet ones?

My dad has taken to yelling "You know you can get vibrators in poundland?!!?"
Original post by minimarshmallow
I've seen them in our Poundland, the bullet ones?

My dad has taken to yelling "You know you can get vibrators in poundland?!!?"
Yeah. Take one AA cell, does the job. I mena you can tell it's just a quid, but it's a quid pretty well spent :lol:
Original post by Tootles
Yeah. Take one AA cell, does the job. I mena you can tell it's just a quid, but it's a quid pretty well spent :lol:

The batteries could cost that on their own!

I might get a few as gag gifts with a "batteries not included" theme...

Hi. You seem to have nosy family memebers, and I don't wish to add more fuel to your fire of worry. But have you thought where you are going to store it, without out your family memebers finding it. You say you are back for months, so that is a long time to be kept on your toes. Just a thought. I don't wish to see you get embarassed if someone found it. I have thought of one place you can store it but you might have an inablilty to do nothing until the batteries run out. Also you broke your old one? What were you doing with it, ( I don't want to know actually). They are just a motor and battery essentially in the basic form, should last more then year. You must of dropped it, or it's seem some action.
Sorry about the above post. I didn't spell or grammar check it :frown:
Original post by minimarshmallow
The batteries could cost that on their own!

I might get a few as gag gifts with a "batteries not included" theme...
You can get zinc/carbon cells at 20 for a quid there, should be good for an hour or so apiece :colone: I think alkalines are either 2 or 4 for a quid, I forget.
Original post by unprinted
You're going to want to keep it, trust me.

Send it back, and get a brand new..less sticky one
But have you thought where you are going to store it, without out your family memebers finding it.

Unless you're into penetration rather than clitoral stimulation, have a look at mains powered ones. They're sold in all sorts of places for muscle pain / relaxants and look completely non-sexual. Used sexually, however, they are very powerful and beat any battery one in this regard.

And if you are, then a search for non-realistic dildo will find all sorts of shapes with plausible deniability. 'That's not a dildo, it's a dolphin statue...'

Also you broke your old one? What were you doing with it, ( I don't want to know actually). They are just a motor and battery essentially in the basic form, should last more then year. You must of dropped it, or it's seem some action.

Some battery-operated ones are really shoddy crap, so it's quite possible a solder connection has gone, for example.

Latest