Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to the SAE Institute in Liverpool and I was wondering if you can study abroad in the second year at another campus? If so, and if anyone knows, will my tuition fees cover the cost? Thanks!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by eleanorhar94)
    I've applied to the SAE Institute in Liverpool and I was wondering if you can study abroad in the second year at another campus? If so, and if anyone knows, will my tuition fees cover the cost? Thanks!
    SAE Institute SAE Institute2 They have reps on TSR - I've tagged them in to see if they can answer your questions.

Remember that your SFE loan will only cover the first £6,000 of the tuition fees each year - you'll have to finance the rest yourself
    http://www.sae.edu/gbr/fees-and-funding#show-item-1

Looking at that link the degrees are only 2 years so study abroad options might be more limited or only be available for part of the year.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.