This discussion is closed.
SamTheMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Rose in Bloom)
Lol!..u r funny!..hope u aren't going anywhere!
Yeh I am, I'm also a great friend of Tinykate's. She adores me, you can ask her. To be honest, I think she secretly fancies me...
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by endorf)
take it back !!
What? You condemn me for being more frank about what I think of people in the subscribers forum but you doing the same in PM isn't as bad?

It's far far worse IMO - at least in the subscribers forum there was always the chance that the person being discussed could access it and the mods could step in if things got out of hand...I've written on the walls of the loos what I think - you're passing round nasty little notes.
endorf
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
What? You condemn me for being more frank about what I think of people in the subscribers forum but you doing the same in PM isn't as bad?

It's far far worse IMO - at least in the subscribers forum there was always the chance that the person being discussed could access it and the mods could step in if things got out of hand...I've written on the walls of the loos what I think - you're passing round nasty little notes.
yeah you obviously have mistaken me for someone who cares.
Rose in Bloom
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
dear me...that was appalling - think you need to get your sense of humour checked out.
Hey there is nothing wrong with my sense of humour!...ppl love it, can't help it if I look at the bright side of everything and try and find something funny out of everything...it makes life more fun!...try and see...
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

*claps* what does imo mean
Rose in Bloom
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
Yeh I am, I'm also a great friend of Tinykate's. She adores me, you can ask her. To be honest, I think she secretly fancies me...
Do you Tiny Kates?....hmmm...interesting!
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by endorf)
yeah you obviously have mistaken me for someone who cares.
So why do you want me to take by the hypocrite comment? - you've admitted to doing exactly what you've condemned me for...

Is this like the "I don't care about rep" crap that you came out with only to start going on about how hurtful it was at a later date :rolleyes:
endorf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Rose in Bloom)
Hey there is nothing wrong with my sense of humour!...ppl love it, can't help it if I look at the bright side of everything and try and find something funny out of everything...it makes life more fun!...try and see...
people being singular i should imagine. laughing at your own jokes doesnt count. sort it out.
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
lol, i think she fancies everyone she pretends to hate
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by trigger)
*claps* what does imo mean
In My Opinion - some people use IMHO (in my humble opinion) but I've always thought if you're bandying your opinion around on the net you're probably not being too humble about it
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
dear me...that was appalling - think you need to get your sense of humour checked out.
yeah Rose In Bloom. That was appalling. Tinykates here prefers jokes about moshers who steal packets of crisps at the local newspaper store and stuff them down their pants. Such a classy lass...
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
In My Opinion - some people use IMHO (in my humble opinion) but I've always thought if you're bandying your opinion around on the net you're probably not being too humble about it
oh right thanks
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 15 years ago
We've agreed to be neutral, so...
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:cool: oh dear.
not sure its even worth a responce that :rolleyes:
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
does my face look boverd tho? :rolleyes:
ask me if im bovered ask me if im bovered yeah but im not bovered innit lol
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
does my face look boverd tho? :rolleyes:
bovered?

I wouldn't know. You don't show your face to anyone...
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
bovered?

I wouldn't know. You don't show your face to anyone...
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Kiesha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by trigger)
ask me if im bovered ask me if im bovered yeah but im not bovered innit lol

lol
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
samtheloser
lol, you didn't get voted the most immature person on here, for no reason...
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
So why do you want me to take by the hypocrite comment? - you've admitted to doing exactly what you've condemned me for...

Is this like the "I don't care about rep" crap that you came out with only to start going on about how hurtful it was at a later date :rolleyes:
dear o dear...kids eh
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (70)
18.97%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (76)
20.6%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (67)
18.16%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (78)
21.14%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (38)
10.3%
I haven't started researching yet (40)
10.84%

Watched Threads