Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Lol!..u r funny!..hope u aren't going anywhere!
    Yeh I am, I'm also a great friend of Tinykate's. She adores me, you can ask her. To be honest, I think she secretly fancies me...
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by endorf)
    take it back !!
    What? You condemn me for being more frank about what I think of people in the subscribers forum but you doing the same in PM isn't as bad?

It's far far worse IMO - at least in the subscribers forum there was always the chance that the person being discussed could access it and the mods could step in if things got out of hand...I've written on the walls of the loos what I think - you're passing round nasty little notes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    What? You condemn me for being more frank about what I think of people in the subscribers forum but you doing the same in PM isn't as bad?

It's far far worse IMO - at least in the subscribers forum there was always the chance that the person being discussed could access it and the mods could step in if things got out of hand...I've written on the walls of the loos what I think - you're passing round nasty little notes.
    yeah you obviously have mistaken me for someone who cares.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    dear me...that was appalling - think you need to get your sense of humour checked out.
    Hey there is nothing wrong with my sense of humour!...ppl love it, can't help it if I look at the bright side of everything and try and find something funny out of everything...it makes life more fun!...try and see...

ReputationRep:

*claps* what does imo mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Yeh I am, I'm also a great friend of Tinykate's. She adores me, you can ask her. To be honest, I think she secretly fancies me...
    Do you Tiny Kates?....hmmm...interesting!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by endorf)
    yeah you obviously have mistaken me for someone who cares.
    So why do you want me to take by the hypocrite comment? - you've admitted to doing exactly what you've condemned me for...

Is this like the "I don't care about rep" crap that you came out with only to start going on about how hurtful it was at a later date :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Hey there is nothing wrong with my sense of humour!...ppl love it, can't help it if I look at the bright side of everything and try and find something funny out of everything...it makes life more fun!...try and see...
    people being singular i should imagine. laughing at your own jokes doesnt count. sort it out.

ReputationRep:
    lol, i think she fancies everyone she pretends to hate
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by trigger)
    *claps* what does imo mean
    In My Opinion - some people use IMHO (in my humble opinion) but I've always thought if you're bandying your opinion around on the net you're probably not being too humble about it

ReputationRep:
    dear me...that was appalling - think you need to get your sense of humour checked out.
    yeah Rose In Bloom. That was appalling. Tinykates here prefers jokes about moshers who steal packets of crisps at the local newspaper store and stuff them down their pants. Such a classy lass...

ReputationRep:
    In My Opinion - some people use IMHO (in my humble opinion) but I've always thought if you're bandying your opinion around on the net you're probably not being too humble about it
    oh right thanks

We've agreed to be neutral, so...

ReputationRep:
    :cool: oh dear.
    not sure its even worth a responce that :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    does my face look boverd tho? :rolleyes:
    ask me if im bovered ask me if im bovered yeah but im not bovered innit lol

ReputationRep:
    does my face look boverd tho? :rolleyes:
    bovered?

I wouldn't know. You don't show your face to anyone...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    bovered?

I wouldn't know. You don't show your face to anyone...
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    ask me if im bovered ask me if im bovered yeah but im not bovered innit lol

lol

ReputationRep:
    samtheloser
    lol, you didn't get voted the most immature person on here, for no reason...

ReputationRep:
    So why do you want me to take by the hypocrite comment? - you've admitted to doing exactly what you've condemned me for...

Is this like the "I don't care about rep" crap that you came out with only to start going on about how hurtful it was at a later date :rolleyes:
    dear o dear...kids eh

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.