Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have been going to the gym and trying to eat healthy. Now for a few weeks, I have gone back to my bad old habits and can't seem to motivate myself to get healthy and go to the gym. *What can I do to to motivate myself? Anyone else in the same position? *Also the heat is not helping me either.*

ReputationRep:
    I hear that counting the cost of your food helps

ReputationRep:
    Think about what you currently look like, and then think about what you want to look like. If you want to achieve your goal you have to put in the work.

Also think about an experience in your life for example a girl rejecting you.

Good luck
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    With the purpose of losing weight or getting fir ot just healthy?

You can try:

Reaserching and elarning what you are doing.
    Having a plan.
    Breaking it down into something simple and clear over short time period 1 day 1 week, 2 weeks.
    Have realistic targets.
    Join MFP and get friends to lose or get fit with.

Not getting a lot of you understanding what you are doing or that you really want it either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simonthegreat)
    I have been going to the gym and trying to eat healthy. Now for a few weeks, I have gone back to my bad old habits and can't seem to motivate myself to get healthy and go to the gym. *What can I do to to motivate myself? Anyone else in the same position? *Also the heat is not helping me either.*
    Hello,

You should find your song that it makes you to beleive you can make a lot in specific situation. May be it sounds crazy but it is true. It's simple and it works.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.