Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Has anyone ever requested their papers back after results day? watch

If you request your paper back can you see where you lost / gained marks?

I think so especially if your exam board is Edexcel because they have Results Plus.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah...I think you can..but for some exam boards...if not some then all..you cannot have a remark after requesting it back.

What is results plus?
    (Original post by Blackstarr)
    I think so especially if your exam board is Edexcel because they have Results Plus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack_Tomlin)
    What is results plus?
    It is a website that Edexcel (Pearson) have created which displays an individual's results online for them and they have access to it by a given username+password. This is especially useful if you go on holiday (accidentally) during results day time.

ReputationRep:
    If you request your paper back can you see where you lost / gained marks?
    I have just sat my gcse now. I had the same question too. My teacher told me that if I want to have a look at my paper, we have to pay a certain amount of money. And as someone else mentioned in a previous reply you got on this thread, you possibly can't get a remark after requesting to see your paper.
    My best wishes anyways😊

I haven't been give a results plus login
    (Original post by sulaimanali)
    It is a website that Edexcel (Pearson) have created which displays an individual's results online for them and they have access to it by a given username+password. This is especially useful if you go on holiday (accidentally) during results day time.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, once a paper has been given to you a remark is not possible (for GCSE), at A Level you can do this however. You may only get your paper back on the terms that you are not going to get a remark or after a remark.

In addition, almost all exam boards have a secure site for teachers that breakdown marks in each question so it is not necessary to spend money on getting a script back if you only want to know if you've lost marks on a question. Just ask for the breakdown, paper and mark scheme from your teacher.

Hope this helps

Hi so my teacher can log in and print off a breakdown for each question?
    (Original post by ad4m)
    Hi, once a paper has been given to you a remark is not possible (for GCSE), at A Level you can do this however. You may only get your paper back on the terms that you are not going to get a remark or after a remark.

In addition, almost all exam boards have a secure site for teachers that breakdown marks in each question so it is not necessary to spend money on getting a script back if you only want to know if you've lost marks on a question. Just ask for the breakdown, paper and mark scheme from your teacher.

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Hi so my teacher can log in and print off a breakdown for each question?
    Yeah I believe so definitely for Edexcel and OCR as I have had that done, I don't know about others but I presume they work the same.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.