Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I've finally got a place on an Adult Nursing course after being knocked back god knows how many times over the past two years! I've got a place at Uclan to start in September, so I thought I'd start a thread and see if anyone else has also got a place to start in September too and so I can start to network with people who are in the same boat.
    Dani - Ella

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaniEllaWynn1)
    So I've finally got a place on an Adult Nursing course after being knocked back god knows how many times over the past two years! I've got a place at Uclan to start in September, so I thought I'd start a thread and see if anyone else has also got a place to start in September too and so I can start to network with people who are in the same boat.
    Dani - Ella
    Hey I know this reply is late but in case anyone else needs help, usually there are Facebook groups for different courses which you can join to find out who's going to be on your course. That's a good place to start if you haven't tried already!

Molly

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.