Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    12 injured no estimations on the dead, this is now the fourth terror attack by Muslims in Germany within a week, not including the rapes.

It's thought that the bomber was turned away from a music festival that was his original target.

I just want to here it, so I'll say it;

' How do you know it was a Muslim terror attack, sure he was a recent arrival from the middle east and he committed a suicide bombing, but he might have been mentally ill or bullied, it might have nothing to do with Islam '

To anyone seriously considering swallowing this line, please go make another thread, you can discuss how it's also possible that the universe could revolve around the earth, because you don't understand theoretical physics so it can't be proven to you. Why jump to conclusions ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...newspaper.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HanSoloLuck)
    12 injured no estimations on the dead, this is now the fourth terror attack by Muslims in Germany within a week, not including the rapes.

It's thought that the bomber was turned away from a music festival that was his original target.

I just want to here it, so I'll say it;

' How do you know it was a Muslim terror attack, sure he was a recent arrival from the middle east and he committed a suicide bombing, but he might have been mentally ill or bullied, it might have nothing to do with Islam '

To anyone seriously considering swallowing this line, please go make another thread, you can discuss how it's also possible that the universe could revolve around the earth, because you don't understand theoretical physics so it can't be proven to you. Why jump to conclusions ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...newspaper.html

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't trust the Daily Mail for evidence if you want a non-biased view...

ReputationRep:
    #ReligionOfPizza :pizza:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    I wouldn't trust the Daily Mail for evidence if you want a non-biased view...
    Depends

ReputationRep:
    Fight back and kill these foreign scum

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.