Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to sort out a new student bank account, so I was wondering if anyone knew which banks were easiest to get to from the uni's campus? Also I think I remember there was (at least) one on site, but I can't remember which, so does anyone know?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    There's a Santander and (I think) a Barclays, considering I live on campus I really should know that but there you go. Most people that I know got a Santander account because of the benefits like free Student Railcard and a decent interest rate.

ReputationRep:
    There is a Barclays and a Santander on campus. I can't remember which ones there are in town, but there is definitely a HSBC because I use them.

ReputationRep:
    Barclays and Santander are the on-campus banks. It's easy enough to get to any of the banks in town as they're all pretty centrally located - I used HSBC, but there's also Halifax, Lloyds, Natwest, Santander and Barclays (from remembering off the top of my head).

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.