The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Placement termination issue

Hello, I am a student. I was granted a placement for 12 months. I was involved in a Plagiarism case, where i sat with a board of officials. They told me they would have to penalise me and 'fail' one assignment out of the module. There are 2 assignments in each module, each worth 10%. Therefore, I was not too concerned as i knew i would have the other assignment. I received my results letter by email. To my surprise, it stated my degrees is terminated with some lower level qualification. I emailed the university ASAP and they told me it was due to the plagiarism case. They had failed my other assignment due to the case.

I have already started my placement, outside of the UK. I have received Erasmus Grant and Student Finance. I rang the university and they told me they may terminate my placement. I want to find out what I can do to stay at the placement. And what happens if the uni end my placement. In terms of what happens to my Erasmus, student finance, and if i can stay at the placement. I have put a lot of effort into the placement, as well as a lot of money as it is abroad. I would appreciate any help or knowledge somebody can give in order for me to stay working at the placement. It is and unpaid placement.

Thanks
bump
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending