Turn on thread page Beta

Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?
    Trump
    50.52%
    Clinton
    49.48%

ReputationRep:
    Who would you rather vote for? If you were an American

ReputationRep:
    Trump

Just for the lols

ReputationRep:
    Trump!

Not Crooked Hillary, the criminal

ReputationRep:
    They're both **** candidates but I'd probably go for Trump. He is best placed to deal with the he issues facing America today.

ReputationRep:
    I hate Trump but hate Hillary more. So I'd probably either abstain from voting or vote for Trump.

ReputationRep:
    I would vote for a 3rd party, try and do my bit to show the big two that if they offer shite Americans theoretically can go elsewhere..

ReputationRep:
    Without doubt: Hillary.

How anyone can subscribe to Trump's ridiculous xenophobic policies I don't know.

Not to mention he's mysognistic and would do nothing for LGBT rights.

ReputationRep:
    Trump. Not even close.

ReputationRep:
    Donald Trump. Certainly wouldn't vote for that dangerous criminal that is Hilary Clinton

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corax)
    Without doubt: Hillary.

How anyone can subscribe to Trump's ridiculous xenophobic policies I don't know.

Not to mention he's mysognistic and would do nothing for LGBT rights.
    And Hillary will do SO much by letting in tens of thousands of Muslims- 52% of whom think that homosexuality should be criminalised.

ReputationRep:
    Trump Pence 2016!

Crooked Hillary and Corrupt Kaine are the very definition of dirty American politics. Hillary colluded with the DNC to rig the nomination and push for the msm to slander Sanders and Trump

The election should be Sanders vs Trump, Hillary is only there because the DNC put her there.

ReputationRep:
    Trump!

Recent events show that the UK, France, Germany and Sweden all need a Trump.

ReputationRep:
    I used to hate Trump so much but after all these attacks I've warmed to him. I'd probably vote Trump.

ReputationRep:
    If America gets trump...... Goodbye America.

ReputationRep:
    Put a poll on this, so we can judge TSR mood.

ReputationRep:
    Trump

ReputationRep:
    I like Trump more in general but I don't really agree with his Muslim policy. I'd still vote for him

ReputationRep:
    I'm opposed to killing Muslims for no reason at all, so I could never support Shillary.

ReputationRep:
    Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!!!!!!!!!
    I love trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Trump because Hillary is a bloodthirsty criminal.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.