University best friends? Watch

lousmithy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
My two best friends, so they so, went to a festival without inviting me this summer.

We all met at University, they met a couple of months before i met them, however by a couple of months i mean like 4/5 months before maximum.

Anyway we all met and became the best of friends, however one of the girls got a boyfriend and me and the other girl got closer. They then went off to this festival together, with no consideration of me, i was upset and hurt that they could do this yet complain when one of them is left out of something?

I'm still friends with them, although they've really hurt me, one of my friends said the other girl's weird about it and likes doing stuff with her on her own?

I'm living with the other girl next year, but i know she's *****ed about me to our other friend, it's awful and then they go and say i'm a snake?

help...
username2379043
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
They don't sound like best of friends if they can speak about you behind your back

It's probably best to talk to them about it and tell them how much it hurt you and made you feel. Although make it especially apparent to the girl that you will be living with as you don't want to awkwardly live with someone your not talking to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (16)
6.93%
They might tell the bully (25)
10.82%
I don't think they'd understand (39)
16.88%
It might lead to more bullying (80)
34.63%
There's nothing they could do (71)
30.74%

Watched Threads