Help (heh) Watch

matchu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I've sort of forgotten about the loan situation until now.

I've finished with first year, and I forgot about the tuition fees, which I had covered by a loan for the first year, but I've only just been told that I have to reapply for 2nd year?

I'm aware I'm probably well past the deadline, so what should I do? Considering my dad's going to think I'm a right idiot if I have to get it off him.

Also - the gf needs to sort out her maintainence loan, how do you go about this? I've completely forgotten about all of it and just assumed they carried it on?

TIA
tbm
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It doesnt carry on, you need to re-apply every year. Can you not do it online?

You need to get it done ASAP, otherwise your loan might be delayed in September
matchu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Term doesn't start till October 1st, so I should still be alright(ish)?
tbm
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It depends on your LEA really and how quickly they process everything, most of them say that if the forms arent completed before the deadline then theres no guarantee you will receive funding on time, but again it depends on your LEA- you might find you dont have any problems anyway and get it when everyone else does
Hedies
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Don't you get sent an application form or a reminder automatically for the second year? I'm pretty sure that my sister did. Perhaps if you do online application it doesn't work that way.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

I LOVE a Black Friday deal (448)
46.86%
Nah, Black Friday is pointless (293)
30.65%
I don't have an opinion (215)
22.49%

Watched Threads