Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey ,
    so i have just finished my AS levels and have this glorious summer too look forward too . However all that i can think about is which uni i want to go to when i decide this September in my Sixth Form . I want to do a course a long the lines of media , either digital media or TV production . I just wanted some advice on whether i should choose Brighton as my main choice or other universities such as Westminster or Kings College London . As i am from Liverpool i can hardly make it to one days as the travel cost is a lot although i try my best .
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Connorr11)
    Hey ,
    so i have just finished my AS levels and have this glorious summer too look forward too . However all that i can think about is which uni i want to go to when i decide this September in my Sixth Form . I want to do a course a long the lines of media , either digital media or TV production . I just wanted some advice on whether i should choose Brighton as my main choice or other universities such as Westminster or Kings College London . As i am from Liverpool i can hardly make it to one days as the travel cost is a lot although i try my best .
    Thanks
    I think it depends what u want, to me Brighton seems calm, relaxed next to the coast etc. I think it would be nice living there however, if your going into media etc i think you will have better opportunities in terms of placements/internships such as with the BBC. Buttttt if there are opportunities in Brighton i think youll be more likely to get them as london is far more competitive.
    Make a list of the pros & cons, show people and go off a general consensus?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.