Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey ,
    so i have just finished my AS levels and have this glorious summer too look forward too . However all that i can think about is which uni i want to go to when i decide this September in my Sixth Form . I want to do a course a long the lines of media , either digital media or TV production . I just wanted some advice on whether i should choose Brighton as my main choice or other universities such as Westminster or Kings College London . As i am from Liverpool i can hardly make it to one days as the travel cost is a lot although i try my best .
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Connorr11)
    Hey ,
    so i have just finished my AS levels and have this glorious summer too look forward too . However all that i can think about is which uni i want to go to when i decide this September in my Sixth Form . I want to do a course a long the lines of media , either digital media or TV production . I just wanted some advice on whether i should choose Brighton as my main choice or other universities such as Westminster or Kings College London . As i am from Liverpool i can hardly make it to one days as the travel cost is a lot although i try my best .
    Thanks
    I think it depends what u want, to me Brighton seems calm, relaxed next to the coast etc. I think it would be nice living there however, if your going into media etc i think you will have better opportunities in terms of placements/internships such as with the BBC. Buttttt if there are opportunities in Brighton i think youll be more likely to get them as london is far more competitive.
    Make a list of the pros & cons, show people and go off a general consensus?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.