ReputationRep:
    Love uni love stress not on the verge of a breakdown at all

ReputationRep:
    drink some alcohol

ok its 4pm perhaps not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamo2509)
    Love uni love stress not on the verge of a breakdown at all
    It should be worth it as long as you're not doing a stupid degree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    drink some alcohol

ok its 4pm perhaps not
    Don't tempt me

ReputationRep:
    What is it you're most stressed about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoingToBurst)
    What is it you're most stressed about?
    I'm having to re-sit two exams in three weeks' time.

I should have applied for extenuating circumstances (I was really ill when taking the exams) but I didn't at the time and I could kick myself now.

I have to pass both of these exams or I'll be unable to progress onto 2nd year at uni.

I also have to work full-time over summer because I have no financial support, so I don't have much time left to revise other than the three weeks I have now booked off work before the exam.

ReputationRep:
    I'm having to re-sit two exams in three weeks' time.

I should have applied for extenuating circumstances (I was really ill when taking the exams) but I didn't at the time and I could kick myself now.

I have to pass both of these exams or I'll be unable to progress onto 2nd year at uni.

I also have to work full-time over summer because I have no financial support, so I don't have much time left to revise other than the three weeks I have now booked off work before the exam.
    I can try to help you come up with a study plan if you want? I'm pretty good at it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoingToBurst)
    I can try to help you come up with a study plan if you want? I'm pretty good at it.
    Are you ****ing serious I'd absolutely cry with joy

ReputationRep:
    good luck man

ReputationRep:
    Are you ****ing serious I'd absolutely cry with joy
    Of course I'm serious haha! Wouldn't have offered if I wasn't! PM me with your exam dates, any days/times between now and then that you cannot use to study and lists of the topics that may come up in each exam. I'll make a study schedule for you and give you tips on how to study.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.