Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    My parents earn child benefits and child tax credits as part of their income, where do I enter the information for this on the parent's part of the student fiance application as it doesn't seem to ask for it?? I can't find it anywhere. Please can you help asap. Thank you in advance.

    If it doesn't ask, you don't have to say I guess. You do have to fill in these details if you are going for a childcare allowance but that won't be you.
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.