Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Crocs have released loads of new shoe designs for the summer season.
    Some are really cute, these are my favourite ones.
    Crocs Alice
    They also have a new design for winter that are lined with Synthectic shearling lining, they look well comfy!

What do people think?
    Crocs are branching out so now even the haters dont have to go without the comfort, there is no excuse anymore!
    Get them on!

ReputationRep:
    I cannot believe people actually wear Crocs
    Can someone please explain? They are not attractive at all

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan either, thatsjustit.

Lots of odd things become popular, they aren't the first and they won't be the last.

ReputationRep:
    *shudder* i hate crocs- they arent even that comfy

ReputationRep:
    God, Crocs really are the most ugly things on earth. A moulded piece of brightly coloured plastic is not revolutionary or particularly comfortable - it's just plain hideous.

ReputationRep:
    At the airport last week I saw a 20 year old wearing some yellow ones

ReputationRep:
    I always cry a little inside when I see someone wearing those shoes. They always look daft because they're so clumpy and plastic and they look really uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by interlude88)
    I always cry a little inside when I see someone wearing those shoes. They always look daft because they're so clumpy and plastic and they look really uncomfortable.
    Me too! Eurgh I remember the first time I saw someone wearing them was in Paris and I was just like 'why? why do that to your poor feet?!!'

I've looked at the website and I think the only acceptable thing on there is the fip flops but even they are still a bit yeuch

ReputationRep:
    They are still repulsive.

Dear God, I'm not the most fashion conscious myself, but some people have no taste.

ReputationRep:
    is it just me who thinks they look like those shoes advertised in the tv mag that comes with the paper? like wide fitting ones for old people with skanky feet...

just me then

ReputationRep:
    They may be comfy, but in the same way wearing pillows on your feet would be comfy.

i.e. they look silly

ReputationRep:
    They honestly are the shoes you wear when in an operating theatre. Only swap the plastic for rubber. They make me die a little inside when I see them outside an operating theatre.

ReputationRep:
    They really are awful looking!
    I was at ikea the other day and saw so many people wearing them, even whole families :eek:

The only place where i like to see them is on my nans feet as they help her to walk better

ReputationRep:
    yeah they are pretty hideous...

those "mammoth" ones with the fur are reeeeeally bad. Like Uggs and Crocs combined into one shudder-inducing shoe!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strawberry_wise)
    yeah they are pretty hideous...

those "mammoth" ones with the fur are reeeeeally bad. Like Uggs and Crocs combined into one shudder-inducing shoe!
    God almighty :eek:

I agree with what everyone's said. They look tacky and childish, like the plastic sandals you wear when you're about three. Plastic shoes are not glamorous at all.

ReputationRep:
    I love my Crocs, and love the new design! Crocs are so comfortable under a pair of jeans.

ReputationRep:
    I quite like the croc pumps. I do agree they look hedious but if you buy them in a suitable colour, black or whatever they won't look as bad .

ReputationRep:
    No offence but I dont like them at all

I keep seeing people wearing them in the street and you see them a mile off because of their colours!! :p:

I dont like the look of those ballet pumps either, wouldnt they make your feet sweat really badly??!!

ReputationRep:
    Many of my close family members own a pair of crocs... They all say that they're comfortable but to be honest I'm not a huge fan of them. Although, I do think the things which you can stick into the crocs are pretty cool... However, Crocs do a thumbs-up from me as they're not made from leather.

ReputationRep:
    oh god no! I saw a girl the other day about my age (20!) wearing a bright LIME GREEN pair. so wrong.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.