Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi - I am visiting Nottingham this weekend for 2 nights with some friends - can anybody advise on where is best to go please?? Friday we were looking for some cocktail bars and more chilled places, Saturday any pre-club venues and then clubs themselves. We're into R&B, hip-hop, house, cheese etc. bit of everything!
    Any help would be appreciated thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becci234)
    Hi - I am visiting Nottingham this weekend for 2 nights with some friends - can anybody advise on where is best to go please?? Friday we were looking for some cocktail bars and more chilled places, Saturday any pre-club venues and then clubs themselves. We're into R&B, hip-hop, house, cheese etc. bit of everything!
    Any help would be appreciated thanks!!
    Hi there,
    For friday Bunk is a nice cocktail bar or cocoa tang -but they are a bit pricey but a lovely venue.
    Pre club venues -there's a place called either shapes or squares i cant remember youll have to look it up. Clubs R&B-Ink and Hip Hop-Ink and Volt, house theres Stealth and cheese theres ocean or oceana . If you want a club that does cheesy pop and generally popular music try forum although it does get a lot of older locals which could put you off.Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    Cocktail bars - Coco tang, Boiler Maker (Is the best ever!!) , Revolucion de Cuba, Salt Water, Fire and Ice
    Clubs -Pryzm, Blah Blah, Baa Baa, Up Down Under, Yates, Cucumaras, Market Bar, Nirvana, Volt, Ink, Forum, Blue Bell, Bowery is really good and so is Lloyds

ReputationRep:
    Thank you guys much appreciated!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 28, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.