Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What does the food you eat say about you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/floperry/ho...KVR#.uyYr9081Y

Just a wee quiz i found for a bit of fun, feel free to share your results

You got: You appreciate posh food, but you know that simple food can be just as good.
    You know your couscous from your quinoa, but you also know how delicious a frozen pizza is. You’d probably pick a Pret sandwich over a supermarket one, but if you’re hungry you definitely wouldn’t complain about a basics ham and cheese. You like eating nice food and trying new things, but when you’re tired and hungry you’re not above microwaving a baked potato.

ReputationRep:
    Buzzfeed? Ewwwww

ReputationRep:
    i eat brown chocolate and im brown?

ReputationRep:
    I eat a lot of meat

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't be bothered. Too many questions.

ReputationRep:
    I appreciate posh food, but you know that simple food can be just as good.

Das it :smug:

ReputationRep:
    ahh another pointless buzzfeed article:boring:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't check a single thing on that list. Who da*** are these quizzes for?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    That I love cheese too much :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    sweety foods

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Another)
    People who are bored witless and shitless :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Another)
    I was saying the same thing about half way through.

ReputationRep:
    You appreciate posh food, but you know that simple food can be just as good.You know your couscous from your quinoa, but you also know how delicious a frozen pizza is. You’d probably pick a Pret sandwich over a supermarket one, but if you’re hungry you definitely wouldn’t complain about a basics ham and cheese. You like eating nice food and trying new things, but when you’re tired and hungry you’re not above microwaving a baked potato

ReputationRep:
    You don’t mind the odd pesticide on your vegetables, and you’ll usually just buy the food with the best deals. You enjoy a nice meal out, but you also know that simple food is great too. You eat well but you’re not pretentious about it, and you know that a Pot Noodle when you’re really hungry can be the most delicious thing in the world.

... Disagree to be honest. There's a lot of trash cheap food out there I wouldn't touch and I've never ate at anywhere like McDonalds or KFC or whatever... Thanks, Buzzfeed!

ReputationRep:
    Same result as above.

I'd have to be on deaths door before I went near a ****in Pot Noodle.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    That I love cheese too much :laugh:
    :perv:

(Original post by saladays)
    You don’t mind the odd pesticide on your vegetables, and you’ll usually just buy the food with the best deals. You enjoy a nice meal out, but you also know that simple food is great too. You eat well but you’re not pretentious about it, and you know that a Pot Noodle when you’re really hungry can be the most delicious thing in the world.

... Disagree to be honest. There's a lot of trash cheap food out there I wouldn't touch and I've never ate at anywhere like McDonalds or KFC or whatever... Thanks, Buzzfeed!
    got the same as bae
    Spoiler:
    Show
    bit more tru for me ngl :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.