marosohn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm not sure which course I should decide on. I'll have to write my personal statement sooner or later and start my application process, but I'm still kinda lost.

I like politics, not political "theories" but real life events. I like to talk about political events and relate them to economics, philosophy, and history. In general, I like to discuss about what actually happened rather than what some philosopher said and theorized in the past.

I've been looking into few courses. Please give me some advice on which course would be good.

1.Political Economics
2.International Relations
3. Politics and International Relations
4.History and International Relations
5. Economics and International Relations

I also looked into PPE, but I've decided not to go for PPE. Not only you have to take 4 years but also turns out you learn mostly about theories, as far as I know.

It'd be also awesome if someone can explain to me what you study in "political economy" and "international relations" in detail and how "politics and economy" differ from "political economy" thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (3)
7.32%
I need help researching courses (3)
7.32%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
7.32%
I need help with my personal statement (20)
48.78%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (9)
21.95%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (1)
2.44%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (2)
4.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise