Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What do you reckon the grade boundaries will be for an A* and A grades?

ReputationRep:
    around the same as last year tbh

ReputationRep:
    What grades are you expecting and what uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vik1234)
    What grades are you expecting and what uni?
    A or an A* for unit 3 and 4 but for unit 1 i messed up abit and no idea at this point tbh wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam1793)
    A or an A* for unit 3 and 4 but for unit 1 i messed up abit and no idea at this point tbh wbu?
    Yep same as you for unit 3 and 4. I answered the unit 1 democracy question which had a weird 25 marker so I know i messed that up

ReputationRep:
    Yep same as you for unit 3 and 4. I answered the unit 1 democracy question which had a weird 25 marker so I know i messed that up
    Same that democracy question was weird,have you seen the mark schemes?the mark schemes helped me relax over unit.What uni you going and whqt u gonna do there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam1793)
    Same that democracy question was weird,have you seen the mark schemes?the mark schemes helped me relax over unit.What uni you going and whqt u gonna do there?
    Nah the mark schemes always get me stressed lol. Hopefully east anglia for law need 3 As :dong:. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Nah the mark schemes always get me stressed lol. Hopefully east anglia for law need 3 As :dong:. What about you?
    Royal holloway but idk if i wanna go there now... What questions did u answer in ubit 3 and 4?

ReputationRep:
    45 marker in unit 3 i did on pressure groups and in unit 4 it was on congress. Can't remember my 15 markers
    what about you?

ReputationRep:
    45 marker in unit 3 i did on pressure groups and in unit 4 it was on congress. Can't remember my 15 markers
    what about you?
    45 marker on elections unit 3 and presidency unit 4; tbh im just worried about 15 markers. How many points did u do for and against

ReputationRep:
    i tried to do 4 points per question but on 1 of them on each paper i did 3 paragraphs
    I think i did a different layout than your 15 marker structure as my teacher taught me not to argue for and against but just put down the 4 main points

ReputationRep:
    i tried to do 4 points per question but on 1 of them on each paper i did 3 paragraphs
    I think i did a different layout than your 15 marker structure as my teacher taught me not to argue for and against but just put down the 4 main points
    Oh sorry i meant for the 45 marker; i did the same thing as you for 15 markers 3/4 points

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.