Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok so i havent really bought face makeup before and just wanted some advice.

I want to get a contour kit but can i use the lighter shade as a concealer as well as for contouring? Also would it look weird because the contour kits only have fair, medium palettes etc. but you get different shades of concealer?

And is the cream version better than the powder? Idk why but i just imagine the powder setting in creases at the end of the day (if that makes sense). My skin is also quite dry (apart from my t zone). Help please 😣

ReputationRep:
    Bump bump bump

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    BUMP :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    I'd suggest a cream contour kit because you have dry skin, it will apply much better for you I think. I'm sure you can use the lightest shade as concealer, yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contour kit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    I'd suggest a cream contour kit because you have dry skin, it will apply much better for you I think. I'm sure you can use the lightest shade as concealer, yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contour kit
    Thanks

a makeup artist recommended the ABH kit but its just too expensive considering i hardly wear makeup and this is my first contour kit

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.