Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I am going to a festival mid August. It's not a huge one but it's not that small either - just one in the local county. I was meant to be going with 8 friends but one by one they've all been unable to go and now there's just 4 of us. I know this sounds a silly forum but is it stupid going to a festival drinking and that for a weekend with just 4 of you? I know other people going with groups of like 10-20 and I'm worried I'll look like I've got no friends 😁 will we look stupid? We can't ask any more people because my friend doesn't want anyone else going except us 4...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgeB16)
    I am going to a festival mid August. It's not a huge one but it's not that small either - just one in the local county. I was meant to be going with 8 friends but one by one they've all been unable to go and now there's just 4 of us. I know this sounds a silly forum but is it stupid going to a festival drinking and that for a weekend with just 4 of you? I know other people going with groups of like 10-20 and I'm worried I'll look like I've got no friends 😁 will we look stupid? We can't ask any more people because my friend doesn't want anyone else going except us 4...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Seriously mate don't worry about it. Not weird one bit. I don't notice how many people are in one specific group at festivals. No one will look at you and go 'ooo look at them losers in a group of 4'. Don't sweat about it kid

(Original post by SwitchingOne)
    Seriously mate don't worry about it. Not weird one bit. I don't notice how many people are in one specific group at festivals. No one will look at you and go 'ooo look at them losers in a group of 4'. Don't sweat about it kid
    Do you think I'm getting worked up over nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LGBTvoice)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You have 4 friends???

(Original post by pmc:producer)
    You have 4 friends???
    I know, shock horror - *people actually like me!*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know, shock horror - *people actually like me!*
    Oh, that's awkward haha you posted from your anonymous account silly.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.