Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else doing EDEXCEL ICT and doing the coursework.Longest ever coursework from my opinion.what are your thoughts?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    My biggest regret at school was leaving my edexcel ICT coursework until last minute as I didn't finish some of it. So get it done as early as possible!!!!!!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I'm so worried for my ICT grade now. The exam was piss but the coursework was long. Stay after school if you have to.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! And I am doing a short course which means the coursework is 60% so I am trying to finish it in my summer holidays.Amd the exam is 40% .I thought the exam I easy you need 50/80 for an A*.Seriously this is some longest coursework ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fnt1klo)
    Anyone else doing EDEXCEL ICT and doing the coursework.Longest ever coursework from my opinion.what are your thoughts?
    Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It's a whole ball of stress and so repetitive. You create a product, peer assess, teacher feedback and improve. You then review it and evaluate it. Are you doing the animal shelter one? I'm in year 10 and have completed activity 1, 2 and most of 4. Just the website and video advert to go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielwinstanley)
    Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It's a whole ball of stress and so repetitive. You create a product, peer assess, teacher feedback and improve. You then review it and evaluate it. Are you doing the animal shelter one? I'm in year 10 and have completed activity 1, 2 and most of 4. Just the website and video advert to go!
    Yes animal shelter.

ReputationRep:
    Yes animal shelter.
    It's so repetitive and monotonous - especially considering it has to be done under exam conditions: makes it all the worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielwinstanley)
    It's so repetitive and monotonous - especially considering it has to be done under exam conditions: makes it all the worse.
    Exam conditions? My teacher told you can do it anywhere.I am doing it at home.And we are getting a lot of help like seriously whole answers just putting in our own words.

ReputationRep:
    Exam conditions? My teacher told you can do it anywhere.I am doing it at home.And we are getting a lot of help like seriously whole answers just putting in our own words.
    WHAT? We have to do activity 1,2 and 3 under high control in school time.

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you should be doing it at home? You are supposed to do this under controlled conditions at least, with formal supervision.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure my teacher told you can do during summer time.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.