This discussion is closed.
Chubb
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Who here has been on the web so much that they can now speed type as a result - I've noticed how much quicker my typing has become recently - how its ultra quick.

BTW - I know this is a dull topic but everyones posting things like this so why not me? :rolleyes:
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I can type at about 81 WPM and its all thanks to forums like these...and spending hours on MSN
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I can touth type about 80wpm without looking at the keyboard. If I force myself to look at the keyboard, I actually type slower and look back at the monitor as though it was a reflex action! It has been partly down to MSN because I never abbreviate and always type the full words when chatting on MSN other than the usual 'lol'. I have tried typing like that before but I don't find it any faster.
james101
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
isnt there an internet site that you can take a test and it tells you how fast you type?
thenarbisbanned
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I type 100wpm
james101
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah but arent you the one who knows lots about computers? or is that Dazya? anyway, how you know how fast u type?
airie_faerie
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by james101)
isnt there an internet site that you can take a test and it tells you how fast you type?
Indeed there is. http://www.typingtest.com/
I can do 100 wpm Proves that I spend waay too much time on the PC!
Chris_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
There's loads, just search for 'typing test' on google.
james101
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
isnt there any tests that you can type what you want rather than copying what it says? its annoying because you cant spell half the words which means it isnt the true reflection of how fast you type.
Chris_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
isnt there any tests that you can type what you want rather than copying what it says?
Well, no. If there were any like that, you could just type a string such as 'a a a a a a a a a a... etc' and gross about 300 word p/minute.
Swim By
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i am really slow when i have to read a type, but really fast when i type stuff i write myself in my head.
DazYaRRR
Report 15 years ago
i can touch(without looking at keyboard) and speed type

wow arn't I cool.

today was amzainghggggg
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Chubb)
Who here has been on the web so much that they can now speed type as a result - I've noticed how much quicker my typing has become recently - how its ultra quick.

BTW - I know this is a dull topic but everyones posting things like this so why not me? :rolleyes:

i love shane filan i love shane filan i love shane filan i love shane filan i love shane filan i love shane filan i love shane filan i love shane filan i love shane filan i love i love shane filan i love shane filan i love shane filan i love shane filan i love i love shane filan i love shane filan i love shane filan i love shane filan i love i love shane filan i love shane filan i love shane filan i love shane filan i love i love shane filan i love shane filan

Now thats speed typing, wrote that In 1 minute
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I can type faster, but still look at the keyboard
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (58)
19.27%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (64)
21.26%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
19.27%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (64)
21.26%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (29)
9.63%
I haven't started researching yet (28)
9.3%

Watched Threads