How to look good in sunglasses? Watch

SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does it matter what you wear with sunglasses? Would a hoodie and sunglasses look silly? Or does it go well with everyone
Platopus
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by SuperHuman98)
Does it matter what you wear with sunglasses? Would a hoodie and sunglasses look silly? Or does it go well with everyone
I don't think it matters what you wear them with, so long as you wear them with confidence.
Optimum_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sunglasses can be worn with pretty much anything.

However I for one hate it when people wear sunglasses indoors. It's just one of those things that annoy the hell out of me.
34908seikj
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Platopus)
I don't think it matters what you wear them with, so long as you wear them with confidence.
And it's sunny oh and you're outside... wearing sun glasses in any other situation makes you
Look so douchey and pretentious.
Vav Sartrean Po
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hoodie = winter, cold weather
Sunglasses = hot, summer weather

Kinda contrasting, wouldn't you agree? I think all summer clothing would suit nicely (if it's hot), and if it's not sunny, don't wear them.
SuperHuman98
Rep:
?
(Original post by Marshall Taylor)
Hoodie = winter, cold weather
Sunglasses = hot, summer weather

Kinda contrasting, wouldn't you agree? I think all summer clothing would suit nicely (if it's hot), and if it's not sunny, don't wear them.
Ohh yeah i meant a zip up hoodie, but it will probably be too hot anyway!
SuperHuman98
Rep:
?
Im gonna look so badass jheeze:cool:
SuperHuman98
Rep:
?
(Original post by 34908seikj)
And it's sunny oh and you're outside... wearing sun glasses in any other situation makes you
Look so douchey and pretentious.
Bbc weather says my area tomorrow will be 20degrees but cloudy?!?!

Is that a no for sunglasses?
SBGgirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think it depends on your face shape more than what you're actually wearing. I recently went onto explore the Smartbuyglasses website to see what sunglasses would suit my face shape, unfortunately there was nothing on actual apparel, but i'm pretty sure the pair you choose will go well with everything.
emobambam
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Optimum_)
Sunglasses can be worn with pretty much anything.

However I for one hate it when people wear sunglasses indoors. It's just one of those things that annoy the hell out of me.
did you ever once think that people who wear sunglasses inside do it because they have a health problem that requires them to wear sunglasses inside. My eyes are extremely sensitive to light because of a health problem that I have now control over. I'm tired of always having to apologize for wearing sunglasses inside.
SBGgirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by emobambam)
did you ever once think that people who wear sunglasses inside do it because they have a health problem that requires them to wear sunglasses inside. My eyes are extremely sensitive to light because of a health problem that I have now control over. I'm tired of always having to apologize for wearing sunglasses inside.
health problem?
TK_23
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
So long as they suit your face shape too - but don't worry wear them with whatever you want !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.58%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (64)
9.57%
No I am happy with my course choice (378)
56.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (96)
14.35%

Watched Threads