Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does it matter what you wear with sunglasses? Would a hoodie and sunglasses look silly? Or does it go well with everyone

(Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Does it matter what you wear with sunglasses? Would a hoodie and sunglasses look silly? Or does it go well with everyone
    I don't think it matters what you wear them with, so long as you wear them with confidence.

ReputationRep:
    Sunglasses can be worn with pretty much anything.

However I for one hate it when people wear sunglasses indoors. It's just one of those things that annoy the hell out of me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    I don't think it matters what you wear them with, so long as you wear them with confidence.
    And it's sunny oh and you're outside... wearing sun glasses in any other situation makes you
    Look so douchey and pretentious.

ReputationRep:
    Hoodie = winter, cold weather
    Sunglasses = hot, summer weather

Kinda contrasting, wouldn't you agree? I think all summer clothing would suit nicely (if it's hot), and if it's not sunny, don't wear them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marshall Taylor)
    Hoodie = winter, cold weather
    Sunglasses = hot, summer weather

Kinda contrasting, wouldn't you agree? I think all summer clothing would suit nicely (if it's hot), and if it's not sunny, don't wear them.
    Ohh yeah i meant a zip up hoodie, but it will probably be too hot anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Im gonna look so badass jheeze:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 34908seikj)
    And it's sunny oh and you're outside... wearing sun glasses in any other situation makes you
    Look so douchey and pretentious.
    Bbc weather says my area tomorrow will be 20degrees but cloudy?!?!

Is that a no for sunglasses?

ReputationRep:
    I think it depends on your face shape more than what you're actually wearing. I recently went onto explore the Smartbuyglasses website to see what sunglasses would suit my face shape, unfortunately there was nothing on actual apparel, but i'm pretty sure the pair you choose will go well with everything.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Optimum_)
    Sunglasses can be worn with pretty much anything.

However I for one hate it when people wear sunglasses indoors. It's just one of those things that annoy the hell out of me.
    did you ever once think that people who wear sunglasses inside do it because they have a health problem that requires them to wear sunglasses inside. My eyes are extremely sensitive to light because of a health problem that I have now control over. I'm tired of always having to apologize for wearing sunglasses inside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    did you ever once think that people who wear sunglasses inside do it because they have a health problem that requires them to wear sunglasses inside. My eyes are extremely sensitive to light because of a health problem that I have now control over. I'm tired of always having to apologize for wearing sunglasses inside.
    health problem?

ReputationRep:
    So long as they suit your face shape too - but don't worry wear them with whatever you want !

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.