The Student Room Group

borrowing ID?

So basically im still 17... 18 IN EXACTLY A MONTH TODAY!!
Obviously most of my friends are 18 already and go out clubbing. I've been clubbing 4 times with a borrowed ID, and each time had no problems. All these clubs scanned it and took a photo of me.. I look nothing like the ID really except the same hair colour haha.

Anyway, most of the clubs i've been too are kind of bad clubs, so are more lenient? On Saturday I want to try to get into a stricter more popular club. Do you think because the ID has worked so far I stand a good chance of it still working? Or is it true that some clubs are just more lenient?
I wouldn't risk it, especially if you look nothing like the ID. It's not worth it.
Reply 2
I would wait. I once had a friend borrow another friend's ID, and when we got to the door mine was fine but they asked her all this information (date of birth, address etc) all because the nose was slightly different. In the end, we left quietly (no point kicking up a fuss, esp because they were right). And it's only a month until you're 18!
Reply 3
I honestly wouldn't risk it, one of my mates knows someone who used a borrowed ID and got caught, and then that particular ID was banned from all nightclubs for 6 months.. Obviously your choice though, maybe just play it safe and wait a month?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending