The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Pencil Queen
I do enjoy neg repping people who deserve it.

I do give out plenty of positive rep as well - but trust me you'd be unlikely to see any of it :smile:

Would you give out neg rep for spelling mistakes? :frown:
Reply 101
zazy
Lol...you're seriously talented.... :biggrin: Zapi you should write another series of adventures

Lol, thank you, but the adventures of who? I'd hate it if they came across as being too controversial :redface:.
tis_me_lord
*Backs away slowly from Pencil Queen.*

don't worry - although people who get precious about rep are likely to get a red gem from me - I think this was the main reason I neg repped you zapsta...it's really not something to get worried/irate about - it's only rep and it's JUST a website :smile:
Reply 103
pikaboo

probably, she IS the pencil queen after all :biggrin:
pikaboo

nope - I've given out positive rep in the fast for a funny typo, and I've given negative rep for txt spk and spammy posts that contain spelling mistakes - but not BECAUSE OF the spelling mistakes...
Reply 105
Pencil Queen
don't worry - although people who get precious about rep are likely to get a red gem from me - I think this was the main reason I neg repped you zapsta...it's really not something to get worried/irate about - it's only rep and it's JUST a website :smile:

*Checks rep* Ah good, it's all still there. You neg repped me back when I was still a newbie. And we were having a nice convo about Glastonbury. And then you came in and hit me hard, sending me soaring back down to 8 points :frown:. Oh woe! Woe is me!
Zapsta
*Checks rep* Ah good, it's all still there. You neg repped me back when I was still a newbie. And we were having a nice convo about Glastonbury. And then you came in and hit me hard, sending me soaring back down to 8 points :frown:. Oh woe! Woe is me!

really - which post? (will check in on this in the morning :smile:)
Reply 107
Zapsta
Lol, thank you, but the adventures of who? I'd hate it if they came across as being too controversial :redface:.

I don't know but add more flesh and bones to the story.....
Reply 108
Pencil Queen
really - which post?

what went wrong pencil queen ?? how did you become so sour ??
Reply 109
Pencil Queen
really - which post? (will check in on this in the morning :smile:)

This one: http://www.uk-learning.net/showpost.php?p=524474&postcount=85
Reply 110
zazy
I don't know but add more flesh and bones to the story.....

But I'm dead :frown:
Reply 111
Zapsta

THE NEW ADVENTURES OF SWIM BY
Reply 112
Reply 113
Zapsta

Ok someone comes along with the potion of life and you're alive again!
Reply 114
PadFoot90
That was months ago :confused:

So? :tongue:
Reply 115
Swim By

Oh save us! :tongue:
*drags wiwarin's sarcophagus into thread*
Reply 116
Swim By

You're kind of boring. I might do Fly By though.
Reply 117
Zapsta
So? :tongue:

You are still worried about it?
Reply 118
Damn! I was gonna name my spot blaster cream after you! As well as giving you 50% profits. Ahhh well.
Reply 119
Zapsta
You're kind of boring. I might do Fly By though.

:eek: how dare you!! :tongue: fly by's no way near as fun as me!

Latest