Turn on thread page Beta

ICM Poll: Con 43% Lab 27% watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    That's a 16 point lead and would give the conservatives a majority of around 120.

So why don't you just go and join the tories, looks like they did.

ReputationRep:
    Not much interest in this then. TBH I think this would be a brilliant result for labour at the GE. I think they'd be closer to 22/24 % in an actual election.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skeptical_john)
    Not much interest in this then. TBH I think this would be a brilliant result for labour at the GE. I think they'd be closer to 22/24 % in an actual election.
    That's because everyone loves Jeremy Corbyn's left wing rubbish on this forum. He's got no chance of being leader in 2020. I have more chance.

Labour needs to be a working class party. Forget about Blair and all this left wing fantasy world rubbish. Hard working people in this country who earn minimum wage, working night and day are the real victims. They get the rotten deal as they are made to pay for all the lazy idiots who don't want a job and the students who just want free everything. Jeremy Corbyn would be an absolute disaster for working class people.

Someone needs to clamp down, I'm not saying everyone on benefits is lazy. Some people really can't get a job, some people have health issues or disabilities. They way I would solve the lazy idiots is that they should do community work like working in a charity shop, helping with gardening. You should have to earn your benefits.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.