Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm pretty anxious here. just a bit. but still.

So after all the family bits and bobs went through, I can finally ditch my current uni offers and go for Psychology this results day (yay). Sooooooo I saw a post in TSR asking whether or not KCL Psychology will be in clearing, but the response from the uni was along the line of 'it's uncertain, stay tuned on results day!'.

Point: Can someone please tell me...
    1. Anything about KCL adjustments/clearing process in the past years - possibly with psychology (I know it launched UG programme in 2015), but any course will do.
    2. Apart from breathe, chill, get food, research on uni, write another CV just incase, wait for KCL's 12 August Online Live Chat, and wait to call the uni on results day, is there anything I can do/should be doing right now?

My A-levels are Psychology, Economics and Mathematics, I was predicted A*AB, so I think I'm kind of along the line (ish). Thanks for helping me out in advance though

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.