The Student Room Group

Would you be annoyed?

My girlfriend is on holidays and told me that there was a guy that had no arms and was by himself in the club so she started dancing with him since she was feeling sorry that he didnt seem to enjoying himself. While they were dancing he gave her a quick kiss on the lips, like a peck. She told me this and that she couldnt have pulled away, but I still feel upset at the thought of somebody kissing my girlfriend, thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why are you jealous of someone with no arms?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Davalla
Why are you jealous of someone with no arms?

I don't feel jealous of him, I feel upset because being in a relationship and having that person be kissed by somebody isn't nice!

Do you think that I shouldn't feel upset?
I have had this kind of thing happen with my girlfriend recently too. She's on a cruise and two guys hit on her and she told me which is good I guess so she's being truthful with me but on the other hand I am so jealous and frustrated that it happened!
Original post by physics_geek97
I have had this kind of thing happen with my girlfriend recently too. She's on a cruise and two guys hit on her and she told me which is good I guess so she's being truthful with me but on the other hand I am so jealous and frustrated that it happened!

Did they actually kiss her or anything?
What's done is done, get over it. Your girlfriend didn't initiate the kiss and she couldn't have pulled away, so you can't blame her for it. And seeing as I thoroughly doubt that you're going to seek out a guy with no arms with the express intention of "saving your girlfriend's honour" (and by association, massaging your own ego) or whatever, you'll just have to deal.
He's armless.
Reply 7
Original post by NiallBelfast
I don't feel jealous of him, I feel upset because being in a relationship and having that person be kissed by somebody isn't nice!

Do you think that I shouldn't feel upset?

He's got no arms! He can't even tug himself off so the sexual frustration in him must be immense.

He's got no arrrrrrrrrrrrrrms
Pity the fool
Assuming your girlfriend isn't lying...

It was just a quick peck, not as if they made out or anything. A peck happens in a flash, not really a lot you can do. Just relax.
No arm was done.
Did they actually kiss her or anything?

There was two guys apparently....one supposedly a family friend. He put his arm round her a few times (I'm not too bothered about him), but guy number 2 was drunk and kissed her but just above the lips...apparently diving on her which I just find horrible every time I think about it. What's worse, is that I over think everything and so it hasn't gone well for me -.- :frown:
I think that I'll just try and forget about it, its not like she kissed him, and she said it wasnt even like a real kiss anyway!
I think that I'll just try and forget about it, its not like she kissed him, and she said it wasnt even like a real kiss anyway!

I'm doing the best to do exactly the same thing!
My girlfriend is on holidays and told me that there was a guy that had no arms and was by himself in the club so she started dancing with him since she was feeling sorry that he didnt seem to enjoying himself. While they were dancing he gave her a quick kiss on the lips, like a peck. She told me this and that she couldnt have pulled away, but I still feel upset at the thought of somebody kissing my girlfriend, thoughts?

She was honest and told you about it and clearly it didn't mean anything to her so you can't be angry at her, though of course you might naturally feel upset at the thought of another man kissing your girlfriend.
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
No arm was done.

I have to hand it to you, you're killing me :rofl:
It's not his arms you need to worry about.
Original post by Seamus123
It's not his arms you need to worry about.

It's his leg, his third one :sexface:
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
No arm was done.

Reading this thread was hilarious and this comment made me burst out in laughter :rofl:

I feel evil. Does that make me a bad person? :tongue:

Sort it out asap - don't let things get out of hand.
Reply 19
I really wouldn't worry too much. If your gf hadn't have told you and you'd found out then that's different but it's clearly innocent.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending