Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Basically I sent my driving license with D2 + D4 to get an additional provisional
    entitlement. Am I allowed drive even though I do not have my driving license since I sent it off. I have my test pass certificate with me and I took pictures of my license and photocopies via scanning.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, providing you passed your category B test, you can drive category B cars and you have evidence to this effect.

I take it you already had your provisional (green) licence upgraded to pink already and it's the pink licence you sent off?

ReputationRep:
    When I passed my test for Category B the examiner told me that the pass certificate acts as evidence that you have it passed.

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.