Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen one thus far, so I thought: why not make one?

What results are you anticipating for your GCSEs in August? What have you chosen to study for A-Levels? Have you thought about what universities you may want to apply to? Work experience? Etc. Discuss all here!

ReputationRep:
    Just found this thread and it's looking a bit sorry, considering the last year's one was up by January lol.

Aaaaah - k, so it's really past GCSEs now, but I got 10A*s, an A in art (dammit) and an A in OCR FMSQ (technically an A** lol).

A-levels: Further Maths, Maths, Physics, Latin, English lit (might just go and be a computer scientist instead if everything falls through). (Predicted, rather fuzzily 4(ish) A* and a maybe A/A*.

I'm going to be doing some magistrate's court stuff over the summer, and I'm waiting on a reply from Pinsent Masons for work exp.

Think I'll apply to Cambridge and LSE, perhaps UCL, probably Kings/Bristol as a backup. Was going to go to the US for some liberal arts stuff, but that's kind of fallen through with Trump.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.