Law Hopefuls 2018 Watch

francis_e_c
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I haven't seen one thus far, so I thought: why not make one?

What results are you anticipating for your GCSEs in August? What have you chosen to study for A-Levels? Have you thought about what universities you may want to apply to? Work experience? Etc. Discuss all here!
ReluctantWriter
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just found this thread and it's looking a bit sorry, considering the last year's one was up by January lol.

Aaaaah - k, so it's really past GCSEs now, but I got 10A*s, an A in art (dammit) and an A in OCR FMSQ (technically an A** lol).

A-levels: Further Maths, Maths, Physics, Latin, English lit (might just go and be a computer scientist instead if everything falls through). (Predicted, rather fuzzily 4(ish) A* and a maybe A/A*.

I'm going to be doing some magistrate's court stuff over the summer, and I'm waiting on a reply from Pinsent Masons for work exp.

Think I'll apply to Cambridge and LSE, perhaps UCL, probably Kings/Bristol as a backup. Was going to go to the US for some liberal arts stuff, but that's kind of fallen through with Trump.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (140)
46.51%
Pro-humanity (161)
53.49%