The Student Room Group

what should i do when a girl asks me to help her?

A girl once asked me to help her take her card out from her handbag when we were on an outing. It was drizzling and she was holding an umbrella with one hand and her wallet with another. she asked me nicely to help her take out her bank card from her handbag. and i did.

now that i think back about what happened, i wonder if i did the right thing.

if i helped her, i might be (or already) seen as a "nice guy" or "doormat", and thats what i dont want girls to think of me.

but if i told her to DIY instead, i might piss her off and make her upset, that is also what i do not want her to feel about me.

So if this happens to you, what would u do? what is the right thing to do?
If you are close friends/ in a relationship then i dont see the problem. Forget about nice guy/doormat, just be yourself and have a backbone if someone tells you something and you dont agree then speak up.

If a random girl asks you take out her card, i would.just ignore her
Reply 2
lmao :rofl: this is a troll right?
Reply 3
The "right thing" would be to simply oblige a polite, reasonable and perfectly innocent request from a fellow human-being, rather than construing this as some salient territorial dispute in the increasingly paranoid, delusional, sanctimonious, histrionic, and hysterically self-lacerating redpill-sponsored fedora-neckbeard vendetta against fifty-percent of the world's population.
oh ffs
Lol this thread is banter, it's the definition of overthinking :tongue:
After one act of kindness your not going to be banished to the friendzone cmon....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending