The Student Room Group

what grade could i be getting?

i don't think I've done too well in the maths as exams this year but I'm really hoping i haven't got a U otherwise i can't continue the course (I'm planning to retake the course next year if i get below a C). I think i got roughly 30 marks in each paper (there being 3 papers in total) out of 75. i know it won't be a good grade but do you think it will be above a U?
Original post by ivedonesobad
i don't think I've done too well in the maths as exams this year but I'm really hoping i haven't got a U otherwise i can't continue the course (I'm planning to retake the course next year if i get below a C). I think i got roughly 30 marks in each paper (there being 3 papers in total) out of 75. i know it won't be a good grade but do you think it will be above a U?

30 out of 75 = 40 % of the available raw marks. That puts you on the E/U borderline and the outcome will depend on exact grade boundaries.
If this is Edexcel then I think if you are a bit above 30 marks per paper you would get an E, if you have 30 or less then I'd expect a U.
Think carefully about why your result is so modest and what you can do about it to decide if taking it again is worthwhile.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending