Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the contact number for Partnerlink IT support? I worked at John Lewis as a Christmas temp and was told I would be able to access Partnerlink to check for more internal job opportunities but am receiving an error when I try to log on.

The website is terrible and provides no contact details for IT support ('go to this page and it will give you contact details' -> 'go to this page' -> 'just check our FAQs that'll answer your queries'). I just need to phone them up and talk to a human being :banghead:

Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    I just tried to look for you but it seems the support lines are only available from the Intranet. Typical isn't it :/

If I get a chance to log on to their computers tonight I'll see if there's anymore luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdamCee)
    I just tried to look for you but it seems the support lines are only available from the Intranet. Typical isn't it :/

If I get a chance to log on to their computers tonight I'll see if there's anymore luck
    That's what I thought, I can only access help if I can access the intranet which I need help to access :cry2:

Lemme know if successful. Thanks for your help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elen90)
    That's what I thought, I can only access help if I can access the intranet which I need help to access :cry2:

Lemme know if successful. Thanks for your help!
    Apologies I completely forgot to do it the other night, but I had a quick check on my lunch break today.

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for tbh but I took a photo of all the support lines through the Intranet; I'll PM them to you juuuuust in case

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.