The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Butterfly
yeah same here, first it was environment then it got narrowed down to the forest. never mind eh. is yours to do with abortion in Germany? Because ours had to be directly related with Germany / a German speaking country. Which board are you doing ?

Oooo, suddenly can't remember my board. I think edexcel, but maybe OCR. I should probably know.
I don't do German (haven't since year 9!) - my language is French, so yeah, I'm doing it on abortion in France. The history, the leaglisation, the changoing ig the laws, contracpetion laws, blah blah blah... and I'm seriously behind, considering how little time I've got left. Eeeeep.
Reply 21
that sounds interesting ! Yes, I'm very behind too. And I've got an Oral lesson on Monday, techer wants it finished so we can begin practising. I haven't finished so haven't even begun to learn it all! *sigh*
Butterfly
that sounds interesting ! Yes, I'm very behind too. And I've got an Oral lesson on Monday, techer wants it finished so we can begin practising. I haven't finished so haven't even begun to learn it all! *sigh*

Tell me about it! Most of my bullt points are half finished... I'm screwed. Thank god I'm dropping it after the exams! Though I know I'll have to retake.
It is quite interesting, in a way, but after reading magazine article after magazine article in French it all begins to grate a bit.
Anyway, I'm off to write an English essay. Toodle-oo.

Latest

Trending

Trending