Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Air Line tickets [traveling] web site for cheapest tickets? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,
    Im wondering if any of you have or know some cool site about air line tickets . For example instead selecting exact airport to airport you just select country to country and you get cheapest airports and tickets from cheapest to most expensive or for example if i wanna go to phillipines instead getting all tickets direct i would get like idk for example cheap ticket from London to hong kong or something and then go by boat cruise or another plane or whatever.
    Any of you know such site :?
    The closest i found is this one https://skiplagged.com/
    you can see on calendar which date is cheapest

Thanks for help !

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried studentuniverse?
    There's also an app caller 'hopper ' which tells you when tickets are cheapest.
    Hope this helps

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i3arty)
    Hi all,
    Im wondering if any of you have or know some cool site about air line tickets . For example instead selecting exact airport to airport you just select country to country and you get cheapest airports and tickets from cheapest to most expensive or for example if i wanna go to phillipines instead getting all tickets direct i would get like idk for example cheap ticket from London to hong kong or something and then go by boat cruise or another plane or whatever.
    Any of you know such site :?
    The closest i found is this one https://skiplagged.com/
    you can see on calendar which date is cheapest

Thanks for help !
    This is what we usually use: trivago.com And if your carrier is code-sharing with another, try both the airline websites, they're sometimes cheaper than the other sites!

ReputationRep:
    MrAnything

Dear TSR

I'm here to provide services that will make life easier on Uni students, all my services are HALF PRICE. This allows you to save money for other things, I cover flight, tickets & food

DELIVEROO
    EVENTBRITE
    FLYMONARCH

** Deliveroo **
    Download The App " Deliveroo " Put In Your Postcode & See What Food Places/ Restaurants Can Deliver To Where Ever You Want.. Send Me The Name Of The Food Place & List Of The Food You Want

Pay After You Get Your Food 😋😋

Same With The Tickets & Flights

Everything Half Price

How To Contact Me Download ICQ From The App Store & Add Me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    I used Travel supermarket

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.