Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im looking to buy this superdry jacket: http://www.superdry.com/mens/windche...dbomber-jacket
    But i dont if its Chavvy or if it will keep me warm or dry?

ReputationRep:
    It looks very warm but all i can say is that for that price it better be waterproof!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    From my experience with super dry it's not worth the price. I bought like 4 jackets/winter coats from there and after my first coat I was already not liking it - it took me 4 coats to decide that i will never get another super dry lol. It does look kind of chavvy and the material makes it stiff and uncomfortable. If you want stylish, don't just look at brands, the name doesn't really mean much

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have you guys heard of this app called "Carousell"?

I've been searching for stuff on there and there are some interesting pre-owned things being put up for sale cheap!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! I'll look around more!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.