The Student Room Group

crush on a coursemate

Hello this is my first time posting a question on this forum so here we go.. I have a year long crush on a guy from my course, since he is really good looking and can have any girl he wants I don't know if feelings are mutual. We know of each and I occasionally catch him looking at me in lectures but he never strikes up a conversation. On a night out however he comes up to me to hug and kiss me on the cheek and we have a quick chat. Am I delusional in thinking that he is interested or is he just shy ? I really like him and dont know what to do :frown:, thank you!!
I agree with the above poster, ask him if he wants to catch a movie over the weekend or hang our sometimes.

It's very possible if he kissed and hugged you he is interested in you!

Good luck!
Original post by resonance2991
Hello this is my first time posting a question on this forum so here we go.. I have a year long crush on a guy from my course, since he is really good looking and can have any girl he wants I don't know if feelings are mutual. We know of each and I occasionally catch him looking at me in lectures but he never strikes up a conversation

I had the opposite in fact that I was an above average guy and she was the 2nd most attractive girl I had ever met
and well I liked her and as it turned out she liked me but we both were too shy for the entire first year of college to admit our feelings and eventually in what could be blind luck or our tutor realising what was going on and plotting the twist of fate we ended up with each other in several group project and a secret Santa so I bought a pink tourmaline ring from a dealer I knew and put in a note declaring my feelings and we had a 3 month relationship before she left the course

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending