Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Poll:* BEAUTY SLEEP* - Your skin's secret weapon - How many hours are you getting??? Watch

• View Poll Results: How many hours sleep do you get a night?
    Less than 6 hours
    13.10%
    6 - 8 hours
    62.07%
    Over 8 hours
    24.83%

• Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    It has been said that sleep may be the closest thing to the "fountain of youth". At least 7 - 9 hours of quality sleep are needed for your body to repair itself. Consistently getting less than 6 hours may eventually start to show on your skin.

How many hours sleep on average do you get?

Please participate in the poll above. Discussion is warmly welcomed!

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I wake up, it's summer after all.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Anywhere from about 3 to 7 hours a night. I find it so hard to drift at night. I've either got too much on my mind, its too hot in the room, I can't get comfy, there's too much noise outside etc.

ReputationRep:
    Lately I've been oversleeping. I go to sleep around 1 and wake up around half 10 with a headache what effect will this have on me?

ReputationRep:
    Work days usually around 7.5 hours, weekends as long as I want though I wake up naturally at 6.15am every damn day*

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.